DS9092+ iButton Probe
|€ 6,85||€ 6,17||€ 5,48||€ 5,14||€ 4,80|
The DS9092 iButton® probe provides the electrical contact necessary for the transfer of data to and from the DS19xx family of iButtons. The round probe shape provides a self-aligning interface that readily matches the circular rim of the iButton's MicroCan package. Metal contacts resist wear and are easy to keep clean.
The DS9092+ has a flat faceplate. The center contact of the standard reader has no moving parts, making this a more rugged interface for harsh environments. This type of probe is best suited for designs where the iButton is brought into contact with the reader. The panel-mount probes are fastened behind the panel with a push-on type spring-nut. The two 15cm 22AWG wires are provided for easy connection to the system microcontroller.
- Simple, low-cost metal stampings form a read/write probe for the iButton family
- Probe guides the entry of the iButton
- iButton slides over the surface to self-clean contacts
- Accessible shallow probe cavity simplifies removal of debris such as mud
- Flexible design supports panel-mount
- Bright tarnish-resistant metal surface provides millions of operations
- Panel-mount probe, prewired for easy installation